$martPath Accessibility Statement
This is an accessibility statement from The Alpaugh Family Economics Center, the non-profit organization that created $martPath.
Measures to support accessibility
The Alpaugh Family Economics Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of $martPath:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include students with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. $martPath is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of $martPath . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on $martPath :
- Phone: 513-556-2986
- Email: EconomicsCenter@outlook.com
- Visitor Address: 225 Calhoun Street, Suite 370, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
- Postal Address: 225 Calhoun Street, Suite # 370, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day .
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of $martPath, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for $martPath :
- Interactives within the $martPath platform itself are not yet accessible: The interactives contain drag and drop exercises because the interactives were developed prior to WCAG guidelines. We are working with a developer to rebuild the interactives to make them accessible. Please contact us for accessible materials in the meantime.
- The platform pages' color contrast and form inputs are not all accessible yet: These pages predated WCAG guidelines as well. Our developer audited the pages and is making them fully accessible (fall of 2023).
The Alpaugh Family Economics Center assessed the accessibility of $martPath by the following approaches: